I am new here

All registered users, drop a quick note in here to say hello. This will make user management easier - your account is less likely to be accidentally deleted!

I am new here

Postby Isabell » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 am

Hello, Guys, My name is Isabell and i am a new member in this community. I have join this community just today and love to say that i am a travel lover.I hope that other member will like to say me warmly welcome here and share interest with me. I am interested to read books in free time and listen songs.What would you like to do in your free time?
Isabell

Re: I am new here

Postby Sasha Gomez » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:27 am

Hi, Isabella, love to say welcome you here and happy to have you, buddy. Myself Shasha Gomez and you can call me Sasha as well. I am a traveling freak and love to enjoy this venture in my free time. Do let me know what will you like to say about this passion?

I am so excited for bus tours to niagara falls from nyc
I am so excited for maine bus tours from new york.
Sasha Gomez

Postby Isabell » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:49 am

I would like to say that i also a travel lover and in fact it is my passion. I am interested in exploring new and awesome places around all of over the world beauty. Due to this passion i had explored number of attractive places in the worlds.Anyway being a travel lover i am going for exploring new place through to mine los angeles to grand canyon tours and i am so much excited for it. Have you ever experience buddy in this travel?
Isabell

Postby Jayeshsingh379 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:18 am

Hello, I am Jayesh Singh and I am living in Bangalore, Ever since the announcement for Bigg Boss 11 was made, I have been waiting religiously to know if their favorite celebrities will be gracing the show Bigg Boss season 11. I am really excited to watch this show this my favorite reality show and I never miss any season of this show.
Jayeshsingh379

Postby aniketsingh11 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am

Hi, I am aniket and i am from mumbai. I found that sab tv show taakrak mehta is very good and running successful from last 8 years. Nidhi Bhanushali Give good prformance after jeel mehta.
aniketsingh11

Return to Say hello here!