Istanbul

Anything that doesn't fall into another category.

Istanbul

Postby Adil14 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:54 am

Istanbul which is the city of Italy. I have heard this city is called the home of mosque city. Is it true? If it is yes then all of you share with me some historical mosques names of the city which I can explore these. Because, in next days, I will take one tour at this place with my uncle. So before taking this tour Iw nat to get this information about this city.

Have you enjoyed las vegas to grand canyon bus tours?
Adil14

Re: Istanbul

Postby M. Brinkman » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:26 am

Yeah, we can say its home of mosques because there are many places to see like Blue Mosque, Rüstem Pasha Mosque, Bayezid II Mosque and Fatih Mosque. Hope it will be a great time to spend there and see such kind of buildings which are widely known for its design. I think will remain the best way for you to travel around it.

Any idea about vacation packages to los angeles?
M. Brinkman

Re: Istanbul

Postby Alex123 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:42 am

Istanbul is the truly famous for mosques which are able to explore. I also have heard lots about the mosques of this city and now would like to go there and will explore all the famous mosques personally. M. Brinkman! You have shared nice stuff now I want to say that you must share something more about the attractions of Istanbul?
Alex123

Return to General chat