Europe

Europe

Postby Milley » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:21 am

Europe is a continent which desires a place for all visitors. This place is filled with lots of destinations and different attractions. I wish I can explore all Europe destinations and attractions in my life. Germany, UK, France, London, and Italy are my favorite destinations there. Let me know what’s about you?

Any information about yellowstone tour package?
Milley

Re: Europe

Postby jackab Jone » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 am

Its true Europe is a fun filled region for visitors due to its calling places. As you have mentioned few names here. I must say all of these are attractive points of interests for all. I also love these but Paris is one of those which I love to see again and again due to its luxury hotels and nightlife.
jackab Jone

Postby Milley » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 am

Really good to see that you are also crazy for Europe like me. I also have a crazy about this place and want to revisit there always. There is lots of destinations like
Germany
France
Greece
London and this sort of others. which one is your favorite from all?
Milley

Postby jackab Jone » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:44 am

I am keen to know from you about France what do you like to there as a traveler? I am keen to read your reply. One more thing must share with me the names of major destinations in Germany those should not to miss there while traveling? I hope you like to share with me frankly.
jackab Jone

Postby SAMiZa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:49 am

I am enjoying my new york niagara tour packages but after finishing this tour maybe I will make a plan for next month to go Europe with my two friends. So sure they will enjoy here a nice time and best summer vacations. so your shared information about its attractions so much good. France will be my point of interest here for visiting.
SAMiZa

Postby johnexplo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Main attractions of Europe are :
1)London - The Eye, the British Museum, The Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s and Winchester Cathedral, Buckingham Palace
2)Paris - The Louvre, The Arc d’Triomphe (amazing view of the city), the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Tuilleries, the Left Bank, Versailles
3)Rome - the Forum, the Coloseum, Trastevere
4)Berlin - Checkpoint Charley Museum, Potsdammer Platz, The Egyptian Museum (with the bust of Nephertiti) and the Pergamum Museum
5)Madrid - the Prado, a walk in the Retiro and the Egyptian Temple, the Reina Cristina Museum to see Guernica
6)Amsterdam - The Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh, the Heineken Experience, Canals
7)Prague - The Castle, the surrealistic experience of the Kofka Museum
8)Venice - the Canals, the vaporetti, Murano, the Doge’s Palace, Piazza San Marco
9)Vienna - the Opera House, the Sacher Torte at the Hotel Sacher,
10)Florence - Michealangelo’s David at the Academia, the Uffizi, the Bargello, Chianti and fresh pasta
johnexplo

Postby Alex123 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:28 am

johnexplo ! I will say that you have shared all the necessary stuff for tourists to make a move towards Europe. I will admire your effort and will praise for you on this great sharing. MNow I will say that you must tell us that have you visited all these places personally?
Alex123

Return to Europe