I want to know your views

I want to know your views

Postby Isabell » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:29 am

I have watch this image at my brother lap top. He set it as a wallpaper. I have shocked when i watch it first time because it is looking breathtaking place according to my point of view and i will like to explore this beauty personally. So i want to know your views about this place and its location.

Being a travel lover i will take las vegas packages.
Isabell

Re: I want to know your views

Postby M. Brinkman » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 am

It's a prime location named Moraine. If you are looking to go for such magnificent place then add this name to your cart to explore fascinating views and enjoy your time fully. I also was there before going with trip from new york to niagara falls and was a great travel time for me.
M. Brinkman

Postby johnexplo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi Isabell,
The pic you post it's Moraine Lake. It is a glacially fed lake in Banff National Park, 14 kilometres outside the Village of Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. It is situated in the Valley of the Ten Peaks, at an elevation of approximately 6,183 feet.

To know more about Canada and places to visit you may contact Canada Travel Agency
johnexplo

Postby Adil14 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:37 am

Isabell! I do agree with you, it is the breathtaking and incredible place. This view was captured from the moraine lake which is located in Canada. In Canada, it is a fabulous and outstanding place there which tourists really like this lake. In this lake, you enjoy their stunning views. SO I suggest you move ahead there and enjoy stunning views of this lake with your own eyed.
Adil14

Postby M. Brinkman » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 am

johnexplo, You have shared the really helpful post to know much about this beautiful destination. Hope now there will be no doubt for travelers to plan their tour toward this calling destination. I also have a plan to go there and soon will make a move.
M. Brinkman

Postby Adil14 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:00 am

Yeah, M. Brinkman! I am going to agree with you. t is calling view which attracts the visitors towards them. I am sure the members will try to explore this destination after seeing this image. By the way, have you made any plan to explore this lake in next days for having fun and enjoying the stunning views?
Adil14

Return to North America